A Plea and a Dare to All Adult Women

i, Panty Buns, am begging and daring all women to HELP MAKE ME WORLD FAMOUS IN MY PRETTY LADIES PANTIES by copying, sharing, and republishing the photos i posted of myself in my full brief nylon panties at http://www.full-brief-panties-male-modeled.blogspot.com along with the URL. The photos of me in my ladies panties and this dare are all RELEASED into the public domain. i dare all women to try provoke enough relentless saturation media coverage that every woman on earth will have seen me in my panties, recognize me on the street, and yell things out at me if they aren't laughing too hard. Do you think you could figure out how to make me famous with the photos of me in my ladies panties? Are you too much of a chicken to help make it happen? Please feel free to let me know what you think in your comments. Do you think i'm naughty? i would feel privileged to read any comments, questions, thoughts or suggestions women have about me in my ladies full brief nylon panties.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Male Models Vintage Vanity Fair Black Nylon Panties On YouTube

This YouTube video is entitled: "PICT_Male-Models-Vintage-Vanity-Fair-Black-Nylon-Full-Briefs-3.AVI".
The curved, more generous cut of the vintage black nylon Vanity Fair Ravissant full brief panties shown male modeled, back view in this video yielded an excellent comfortable fit. The currently manufactured Vanity Fair Ravissant ladies full briefs are also considerably less transparent. The upside of the fabric currently used to make these panties is it's fantastic silky softness. These panties feel so comfortable and soft against your skin you too will never want to take them off. The pink cap sleeve ruffled babydoll male modeled with these full brief panties is also vintage, by Gilead. This video is released into the public domain and intended for viewing and sharing by adult women for informational lingerie comparison purposes.                                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will not be shy or feel any need to be diplomatic. All comments, questions, thoughts and suggestions are welcome no matter how embarrassing, complimentary, sarcastic, sweet or mean.