A Plea and a Dare to All Adult Women

i, Panty Buns, am begging and daring all women to HELP MAKE ME WORLD FAMOUS IN MY PRETTY LADIES PANTIES by copying, sharing, and republishing the photos i posted of myself in my full brief nylon panties at http://www.full-brief-panties-male-modeled.blogspot.com along with the URL. The photos of me in my ladies panties and this dare are all RELEASED into the public domain. i dare all women to try provoke enough relentless saturation media coverage that every woman on earth will have seen me in my panties, recognize me on the street, and yell things out at me if they aren't laughing too hard. Do you think you could figure out how to make me famous with the photos of me in my ladies panties? Are you too much of a chicken to help make it happen? Please feel free to let me know what you think in your comments. Do you think i'm naughty? i would feel privileged to read any comments, questions, thoughts or suggestions women have about me in my ladies full brief nylon panties.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Male Models Maidenform Full Brief Panties on YouTube

This YouTube video is entitled  .
This pair of  Style 98PB Sea Foam Green Maidenform Wise Buys Full Brief panties is shown male-modeled back view with a Style 3366_KMR  Kimono Red Flexees Shapewear Everyday Control Microfiber and Lace Camisole. The Flexees Camisole is 82% Tactel Nylon and 18% Lycra Elastane advertised for either inner or outer wear. It is currently offered on line in black or body beige. The Maidenform Wise Buys full cut nylon full briefs are 100% nylon with lace waist and generous cotton lined gusset. Maidenform Style 40614 Wise Buys full cut nylon full briefs with generous cotton lined gusset and lace waist are currently available online in body beige, ivory and white. This video is released into the public domain and intended for viewing and sharing by adult women for informational lingerie comparison purposes.                                                                                                                                                        


1 comment:

  1. Those of us who have been around for a while may well remember the historic Maidenform advertising campaigns which featured women out in public in their underwear with captions like "I dreamt I (description of photo) in my Maidenform bra". An early example: "I dreamt I went shopping in my Maidenform bra". Later ads showed photos of the models parading around in public in their panties and bras, ending with the line: "The Maidenform Woman - You might see her anywhere."
    i have dreams of my own with respect to my Maidenform panties:
    i dreamt i was a world famous star in millions of Maidenform panty advertisements, both on YouTube, and in all other media all around the world in my Maidenform panties; that all of the Maidenform ads ended with the words" "The Maidenform Man. You can see him everywhere"; and that i would be filmed out in all those public places in my Maidenform panties for all the advertisements with all hundreds of television news cameras rolling.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will not be shy or feel any need to be diplomatic. All comments, questions, thoughts and suggestions are welcome no matter how embarrassing, complimentary, sarcastic, sweet or mean.